Thursday, February 10, 2011

Which Crystals For Pluracy

animals when we were not where there is What works for love

not the places I've been through, this tongue extended to you and you stand in the exact opposite .., asphalt cement, you The only one who takes it the eyes of the loved laugh and shed a tear by the silly jokes, you just takes it from the bar Georbha transparent when landed amid traffic by such a short dress, in more neighborhoods Damascus extreme .. Yale foolish, do not bother me at this moment crap girl I called you every night when I was in (Dubai) says, I put the cup from my hand on the edge of the table in the bar the old McCann and I think if this place fit for love ..,

Tseron Are you really in this place?

Yes, probably .. Why? What do you think? ..

place fit for love in spite of despair General This is what I think when asked this question .. usually sudden, if you put a golden curtain there, and fish in a green vase in the form of a whale smile .. this fits with the land of love beyond Vreshetha These tables set aside more pillows ... armchairs, open the bag and boarded the heavy disappointments that cute female, so revenge once one of disappointment in one cup and the prospects Many of the dream .., which you will spend the night alone on a single chair in the bar had just pioneered ..

proposals that did not share it with a friend who thinks that Knight romance from the movement Europe in the nineteenth century rivaled Woods Worth poems is not strong enough to overthrow his heart no matter what happens ..

is what makes me think of corridors Bab Touma and I leave the speeding to the house .., Suggestions This luxury is not for me and those lanes are not suitable for love as it is commonly what you talking about? She cried in alleys that Mohiuddin bin Arabi perhaps is looking for a lost its fire ..

not valid Only to tell the truth ..

bed in my room is the truth and also witness the cycle of Mexican beer with vodka in my head, I would like to send a message to someone .. My bed is the truth Eternal)

of course .. I do not, but I Oqtr bit by bit as worthy of alcohol exchange to do eventually spirals into the memory between the edge of the sidewalk in front of a bus full of shrubs Bracsat Ballet young turn to the first lesson is appropriate for that kiss ..

cafeteria cheap land .. Tjt room, buffet-sized meter and a half no more .., Pioneers Park under a gray sky Tanguen not raining mercy bag hot sandwiches

garden Faculty of Dentistry, I see the red day bed green park .. or red bed I do not know?!

dressing room in the theater National .. Bath house a friend



in the morning I recall in my mind while I work directly to the scene of the young man that I know stands opposite the street does not close his eyes never budged Then pass a truck come out of workers repairing the roads planted near a sign saying: Sorry for the inconvenience .. LED Screens Ext ...

Tsthoeni Well this game was invented mental mean infiltration To bedroom furniture memory and tampering with nostalgia for a bit ..

in the theater dressing room tell me I play the most beautiful of fashion (the story of Jason and Medea) .. all

now you are wearing those Beautiful dresses .. I stand at the door and smoke a cigarette this play is precisely what Sonbch archive of television when it enable me

cafeteria in Baramkeh Snrtadha together .. Sit on one of the tables this time over Edina, clear, and show the eye ..

library room in the newspaper I work fit more concerned about the afternoon I lay under the shelves of books I hope shoes Horny back and forth ....

not ... No .. This place will not fit for love

bath wonderful friend and a clean face towels as well .. Because I am still chatting with a boy or

but why Oukbanna Newton's laws on the speed and movement that was blown up coma certainly simple mathematical equation and you will enter the first room to the size of an explosive gas domestic

Now Aalba What I offer a cup of coffee as a reward to myself that in the years of self-punishment long

young man who goes against the roads finally turn his head .. To find the right girl wearing a white coat and give Back on the tree ..

seen to the north sees an old man covering his eyes with a scarf worn in front of fourteen building ..

of course not the places .. And not the times .. Perhaps it is grief

0 comments:

Post a Comment