Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nami Nico Robin Boa Hancock Hot



while This geographical raw .. , The maps in the flask was poured yet, and we were alone in the void just the lives of orphans yearning to just hang around, human failed us together enough sixtieth For so the galaxies in the sky fragmented strange, as we like to imagine that before you finish a bottle of wine is the same does not change mankind do not work at all, not even mastered the rumination pain Assembly , So I feel that I rely on animals that for as long as we exchanged Ksteim expensive on the heart ..

but when we .., I colored the bird who clicks on the emotional details of his nose Disregard and forgive him for the fish you do not solve the one painted with water or dirt, and I messed up a bird happy Baldod fluctuates bitterly beautiful in your womb, the story of why the animal did not think about the This way? .. Well it is more story for you You are a man tossed into the snow at night in Samarra, as well as locked in the shade,

while I clung to what remains of the lawn dry you like anything was assassinated in the forest Not nine bags of fishermen, while you are, the goat, who committed suicide in the dark, but we came back again after the harvest fields all the bitterness of disappointment in silence and left the same, sheep rally around Each wool nostalgic sadness waiting for the only time a butcher, butcher sheep Here and memory-filled beats barn door grief do not see anyone, how come Evkdna grief this time .. I do not I know ..

then I saw you in line in a time of very hot tropical monkey teenager I came to you on your hair Avcefs my story with the gorilla out of a nearby cave ..., I would place the heart of the monkey on my head and this Exactly what you missed on the wisdom of Assad, which fiercely ringing in your heart, it is at that time were like us?! Monkey takes off masks are all from the face of a lion, then I had to know, you are not of the flesh of my tribe Fog over the trees and just a small QR coveted the nationality of the king of the jungle, a desert Sotmhl times until I go back to you mature donkey dared to question why you need to throne You are already owned?! Need To this naive with coffee Alni Nanisseha often quietly, you need to tell you darling king of the forest as a whole, do not pay attention to the tears that have signed the dish Vngank ...

, with seasons of grapes We were rabbits that drank a lot of beer in bars all the ancient Levant, consider philosophically I mean the right to have sex regularly and frequent and too many priority to attend, see the opposite , Agree with you, and so on .. Will I realized basins era humor empty today and waiting for this moment grapes ?!...

then here we are, we return to our homes away, rabbits just forget where you put hours Hand, as I forgot to have children by now ..

in the office you set the dim light and began to listen to (Chopin) horse really worth knocking on his door tranquility dog ran without stopping a heart Bright red over the crooked legs and cry in front of you without you without tears bark bark, but he kept quiet when suddenly sees you slap famous musician, and then open the window ..,

Here is spiritual and the spread of Your window a flock full of wild goats chewed on the slopes of the clouds from the venom of eucalyptus error is not only ..,

as a donkey could not fall do not do nothing but stand in the middle of the road this is your habit Also, you finally promised from the time of the flood villa is filled with details of the squirrel, who wore sunglasses and he is talking about action and adventure under the roof of the small cafe popular, Villa One feared tampering with the pins as you do squirrels clumsy, and he went missing hash water is in the very unity ..

who answered the phone would not turn you a personal call is I deliberately Cat I went Taatlhy rollers under the feet of others without the bother of official schedule of the month and calls the necessary ..,

but you were also in Gabon, this time as I opened the door before Knocks, speaks enthusiastically about the Caps a plane over your bed laying the golden life and glaucoma small sail you away, then become a giraffe and I'm reading through magazines on the table .. giraffe think secretly seas That fit more like a boat made of autumn ..,

my neck out today and I am satisfied conscience of the city offices, SMS social hypocrisy and the daily papers dealing , So waiting in the geography did not mature until after the time of the coming winter .. Waiting for you in the form of strange deer on the climate you carry games that are destroyed by crazy children from all over the world ...

You may come in the form of cubes orphan man ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment