Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blinds For Short Windows

sleeping lover Mgdor

sleep Is the only man who knows that I am Sosamt forever if they heard me to the end .. Believe that the only two cars that are afraid of me and not vice versa .. Man does not make my blood drops from the network and spiders Closes the door behind him quietly and spin Remca the eyelash as a happy song .. I say to the bedroom I did not lie on one and I have long arms of love always takes my head to his neck .. , Allows only two Me through his body of Messiah vague on God, sleep is the only man who believed that I saw the brown monkey in a tree berries .. I am good but not best only act, but he asked me to do As did the monkey ..., knows I do not sleep well during the day I breathe my lungs is called free to fly .., and is also true that I do not Fuddle, but put on it and I saw his fingers pounce on the thigh of my friend and I Not fabricated joke when threatened to devour his eyes the tears from his grave, my legs, I ate only see his eyes really a neighborhood .. and gasping, sleeping men adore and worth it wishes not to go to Graves alone at dawn, and he was sure that they are living like me, but he falters when I ask him for the dead ... Good, strong bass sleeping man knows that the pain in my heart echo monotonous and boring .., so Not tired of the orders, even if my body jumped on it without that cleans teeth and clothes Evening failing, and because my body very cheeky Seibesq in the face of sleep because he did not clean the teeth is then reject union Back ... Sleep only two ... I know I need to retreat in his arms all the time .., however, leave the body cool in bed and you Olhakk between fast cars ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment