Friday, March 4, 2011

Sore Around Lip Piercing

Search liéeà activity website design

- Compensation: yes to determine
- Dates of experience: March / April
- Closure of recruitment: late April

- Description of experience:
message intended for web designers

Hello,

I am a student at the University Paris Ouest Nanterre Defense. I make a search related to the activity of web design. That is why today I am appealing to you, experienced site designers to help me in this research, I mean by "experienced" professionals who handle different aspects of designing a website in addition to their specialty. I would therefore like to invite you to complete an exercise. During your participation, I could reveal more!

In any case your help will be invaluable to me: it is therefore to participate in an exercise as experienced designer, so show me your business as you practice every day. The exercise itself? Imagine one or two web pages fictitious while orally explaining what you're doing. The duration of this exercise is about an hour.

Meet? Your constraints are my constraints. As you have understood, this work is important and I have little time, alas, to get there. So it's me who would come to you at your convenience: you choose your place of appointment (professional or home), date (Monday-Sunday) and time.

What I can assure you? Much enthusiasm after having participated, because as a professional, my job may interest you.

Anne-Alexandra Wang
a.alexandra_wang [at] yahoo.fr

- Conditions:
be experienced web designer (design, development, project management)

- Location unwinding:
Three possibilities: at home, the workplace, the laboratory-Imp userlab in Paris 19ème (Metro 7 - Porte de la Villette)

- Laboratory:
Psychology Process and Control Complex (EA 4431)
http://psycognitive.u-paris10.fr/index.html

- Contact: Alex Wang

0 comments:

Post a Comment